- By entering and using this website ('Website') you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
- The information on the Website has been included in good faith and is for general purposes only. It should not be relied upon for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy or completeness or for making any decision.
- In order to use certain features of this Website, you are required to login as a member ('Member'), the details of which are provided in the registration form.
- If you apply for any product or service detailed on this Website, these Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with and in addition to any other terms and conditions which relate to any such product or service and, in the event of any contradiction between these Terms and Conditions and the specific terms and conditions relating to such product or service, the latter shall prevail.
- Tata Motors Limited reserves the right to: a) change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Tata Motors Limited shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal b) change, remove or discontinue any service, promotion etc. as advertised on this Website at any time without notice and you confirm that Tata Motors Limited shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal c) change or discontinue any promotional material at any time without notice and you confirm that Tata Motors Limited shall not be liable for any such change or removal d) change these Terms and Conditions at any time without any notice or assigning any reason therefor, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- This Website is for personal use only.
- While Tata Motors Limited has taken care in the preparation of the contents of this Website, this Website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos, icons regarding or relating to Tata Motors Limited and/or its corporate parents, subsidiaries, affiliates etc. or the products and services of the same , are provided on an "as is" basis without any representation or endorsement being made and without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including by not limited to, any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, all such terms and warranties are hereby excluded. In no event will Tata Motors Limited or any of its corporate parents, subsidiaries, affiliates etc. be liable (whether in contract or tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise) for any losses sustained and arising out of or in connection with use of this Website including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill (in all these cases whether direct or indirect) nor any indirect, economic, consequential or special loss.
If any of these Terms and Conditions (or any terms and conditions relating to a product or service referred to in this Website) should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which such terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability, and in relation to such state or country only, such terms or condition shall be deleted and severed from the rest of the relevant terms and conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- The Website, inclusive of all material contained therein, may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that Tata Motors Limited is not responsible for such content or availability of any such websites. Use of such third party websites shall be at your own risk.
- The Intellectual Property Rights in this Website and the materials on or accessible via it belong to Tata Motors Limited or its licensors. This Website and the materials on or accessible via it and the Intellectual Property rights therein may not be copied, distributed, published, licensed, used or reproduced in any way (save to the extent strictly necessary for, and for the purposes of accessing and using this Website).
'Tata Motors Limited' and the trademarks belonging to Tata Motors Limited may not be used, copied or reproduced in any way without written consent from Tata Motors Limited.
For these purposes 'Intellectual Property Rights' includes the following (wherever and whenever arising and for the full term of each of them): any patent, trademark, trade name, service mark, service name, design, design right, copyright, database right, moral rights, know how, trade secret and other confidential information, rights in the nature of any of these items in any country, rights in the nature of unfair competition rights and rights to sue for passing off and other similar intellectual and commercial right (in each case whether or not registered or registrable) and registrations of and applications to register any of them. Tata Motors Limited retains and reserves all rights in such Intellectual Property Rights.
- The Website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Tata Motors Limited makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified always and hold Tata Motors Limited and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Tata Motors Limited arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
- No ideas, material, computer code, information or other communication you submit or post to the Website will be considered confidential or proprietary. All such material becomes the exclusive property of Tata Motors Limited, which is entitled to use such material for any purpose without restriction or compensation. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any unlawful, infringing, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or pornographic material or any other material that would violate any law and Tata Motors Ltd. reserves the right to delete such material without giving any notice. Tata Motors Ltd. reserves the right to block such user/ Member from entering the website permanently. Views expressed or comments offered by the users/ members shall be personal in nature of the users/members and Tata Motors Ltd. shall not have any responsibility whatsoever in this regard.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable or indications of the same are received, Tata Motors Limited reserves the right to amend the same to subserve the intent and purpose of that particular provision, which when amended shall be binding on you. The remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect and binding upon you.
- If there is any dispute about or involving these Terms and Conditions, the Website and/or the service/products between you and Tata Motors Limited, the dispute shall be governed by the laws of India and the courts of Mumbai alone, to the exclusion of any other, shall have the jurisdiction to try and entertain any disputes.
- As a consequence of the global nature of the Internet, you shall comply with all local laws/rules regarding user conduct on the Internet and acceptable content.
- You acknowledge and agree that Tata Motors Limited may preserve any materials submitted or posted by you (including e-mails, profiles, postings or other content) and may disclose such material if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (1) comply with legal process; (2) respond to claims that any material violates the rights of third parties; or (3) in our sole judgment protect the rights, property or personal safety of Tata Motors Limited, its Member, employees or the public.
- These Terms and Conditions together with any documents expressly referred to in them, are the terms and conditions relating to the subject matter covered for the use of this Website.
- Tata Motors Limited reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or cease to supply any product or service contained on this Website or remove any material posted on this website at its sole discretion. In the event that such removal takes place, Tata Motors Limited shall not be liable to you in any way whatsoever for such removal.
- Tata Motors Limited reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes on the Website without prior notice and the same shall be binding upon you.
User review is the average rating by users on AutoCar portals as on March 2020
All requests for further information or for permission to reproduce any portions of the materials should be directed to:
Tata Motors Ltd. 4th floor,
Ahura Centre, Mahakali Caves Rd, Shanti Nagar,
Call: 1800 209 7979